Janelle Jordan -
Janelle has held various accounting and treasury roles over her career of 20 years. Working predominantly in the hospitality and retail sectors, she has gained extensive experience in the areas of accounting, administration, payroll, audit, treasury, risk management, due diligence and corporate governance.
Janelle has extensive practical experience with her hands-on approach and easily immerses herself into a business’s accounting and administration function.
She holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting Major) from the Australian Catholic University.
Janelle’s recent professional experience includes:
- Facilitating successful amalgamations between various registered clubs;
- Due diligence investigations and reporting;
- Financial modelling (cashflows);
- Day to day management of registered clubs subject to external insolvency appointments;
- Secondment to the role of Group Chief Financial Officer of a top performing registered club.