Tel : 61 2 9957 6700
Mark has 15 years commercial experience in both the Hospitality and Property Development sectors. Mark's recent experience was as CFO for a property developer, whilst prior to that Mark had 10 years’ experience as a CFO/Financial Controller for medium and large registered clubs.
Mark has experience in all traditional areas of financial management including accounting, payroll, HR and IT. Mark has strong expertise in internal control design, risk management, treasury management, debt raising negotiations, company secretarial and corporate governance.
Mark also expertise in writing and managing debt tenders gained during his time working in property development.
Most of Mark’s career has involved working directly with Not-For-Profit directors and he has a keen understanding of the ethos and needs of volunteer directors.
Mark has direct recent experience in:
- Due diligence reviews;
- Operational reviews and investigations;
- Fraud investigations;
- Writing “Expert Witness Reports” for use in Supreme Court proceedings;
- Market demand feasibility studies for alternative club investments including motels;
- Financial modelling & feasibility studies for club operations;
- Feasibility studies for property development and construction projects, retirement villages operations and developments, and aged care.